The meals served in the lodges and camps are of a high standard and can range from local to western food. The chefs are fully trained and know the importance of preparing delicious cuisine.
- All recipes require only kitchen equipment that most people have.
- Lunches are designed to be packable so they can be taken to work or school. Some lunches use leftovers from recipes prepared for dinner the night before.
- Menu items can be moved between meals, such as swapping a banana at breakfast for an orange at snack. Snacks can be eaten at any time of the day.
• Bread – toast with butter, jam, marmalade and honey
• Tea / Coffee
• Mineral water and juice
• Packet juice
• Boiled egg
• Roasted chicken
• Mineral water
• Tea / Coffee
• Roasted peanuts / popcorn / biscuits
• Appetizer of the season e.g. Avocado vinaigrette
• Soup of the season, e.g. Tomato soup
• Western Main Dishes
• Rice and curry with vegetables
• Plain clips with vegetables
• Potato salad with beef curry
• Macaroni Salad with chicken curry
• Roasted chicken clips with salad
• Roasted potato with salad
• Roasted potatoes with fish and vegetables
• African Main dishes
• Roasted chicken salad with ugali
• Beef barbeque with Potato salad
• Matoke with beef fillet and salad
• Roasted potato beef barbeque with salad
• Tea / Coffee and mineral water
Most accommodations cater for vegetarians at the any accommodations as well as on our camping safaris.
Note: We offer more meal menu depending on the accommodation.